YOUR ONE STOP SOURCE FOR
Fibre Glass Solutions
Engineered Structures products are a durable solution for platforms, stairs and handrails in the corrosive cooling tower environment.
Wood deteriorates. Steel corrodes. Our fiberglass structural shapes offer the strength of these traditional building materials without the rot, rust or corrosion. It also weighs significantly less, so it's an excellent alternative for cooling tower construction. And with a life expectancy of up to 50 years, it's a cost-efficient choice.
Engineered Structures offers structural FRP profiles in the exact dimensions required to replace standard wood profiles, including channels, square tube and decking.
- Light weight, high strength — may reduce support requirements
- Corrosion resistant — a good match for the cooling tower environment
- Long-lasting — lower lifetime cost than traditional building materials
- Easy fabrication — weighs less to transport and is quick and easy to install
- Non-conductive and non-sparking — contains no metal
- Proven performance — Engineered Structures has developed several proprietary glass, pigment and resin systems for the cooling tower industry
- Low thermal conductivity — does not easily conduct heat or cold
- Industry commitment — Engineered Structures is a member of the Cooling Technology Institute (CTI)