YOUR ONE STOP SOURCE FOR
Fibre Glass Solutions
Pulp and Paper Operations
Engineered Structures's fiberglass reinforced plastic works well for ladders, stairs, handrails and walkways. FRP structural members are low-maintenance and they last longer than traditional building materials, especially in corrosive pulp and paper facilities.
Pulp & Paper
Corrosive environments like pulp and paper processing demand a durable, corrosion-resistant solution. Engineered Structures's fiberglass reinforced plastic material delivers the strength of steel at a fraction of the weight and it won't rust, rot, warp or corrode. It's also nonconductive and stands up to heavy use for longer life than traditional materials.
Handrails, stairs, platforms and composite grating catwalks are just a few of the applications. We can custom-manufacture a solution to your specific requirements.
- Light weight, high strength — easier to transport and install with standard tools
- Corrosion resistant — won't rot or rust and absorbs minimal moisture
- Safety — it won't spark and is nonconductive, and non-slip surfaces are available
- Long-lasting — lower lifetime cost than traditional building materials
- Low maintenance — molded-through color does not require painting