YOUR ONE STOP SOURCE FOR
Fibre Glass Solutions
Engineered Structures fiberglass pultrusions are well suited for handrails, ladders, platforms, catwalks and more because they won't rust, corrode or rot when exposed to salt air and water.
Oil and Gas Containment
Tank facilities are another corrosive environment where Engineered Structures fiberglass reinforced plastic has the advantage. Ladders, catwalks, stairs and handrails made from fiberglass pultruded shapes are all recommended here.
Engineered Structures's fiberglass reinforced plastic won't corrode in harsh refinery conditions, which means it lasts longer than traditional materials.
Constant exposure to salt water and salt air is a challenge for offshore rigs and oil and gas refineries. Engineered Structures has the solution. Our fiberglass reinforced plastic won't corrode, rust or spark. So it's ideal for handrails, stairs, platforms, catwalks and caged ladders. Structural FRP also offers the strength of steel at a fraction of the weight, so it's easier to transport and install.
Engineered Structures FRP profiles and systems are available with a wide range of options, including fire-resistant resins and OSHA safety yellow color.
- Light weight, high strength — easier to transport and install with standard tools
- Corrosion resistant — won't rot or rust and absorbs minimal moisture
- Humidity resistant — no shrinking or swelling
- Impact resistant — fiberglass mat distributes the load to prevent surface damage
- Safety — it's electrically non-conductive and non-sparking, and fire-retardant and slip-resistant options are available
- Long-lasting — lower lifetime cost than traditional building materials
- Low maintenance — molded-through color does not require painting